SPECIAL PRICE : please contact us
Kamaya Bali weddings provides a magical experience for your wedding, set on a cliff top above the world famous Uluwatu surf break. Facing the setting sun falling into the Indian ocean Kamaya Bali provides the perfect setting for couples to celebrate an exotic wedding and embark on a new journey in life.
Standing forty-six meters above sea level and surrounded by lush tropical landscape, Kamaya Bali is designed to host the most desirable weddings and private events on the island. Kamya’s name is Derived from two Sanskrit words combined as one; Kama meaning “love” and Maya “invisible blessing” which extends a magical blessing to couples who affirms their love in the iconic Kamaya Blessing.
Kamaya’s unique octagon shaped pavilion is sleek in design ornamented with floor to ceiling white terracotta walls and pillars. The pavilion allows energy from the ocean and surroundings to flow naturally.
- 1.5 hours usage of Kamaya Pavilion decorated with Kamaya’s signature flowers
- 2 hours usage of preparation room
- Personalized Bride’s Bouquet
- Matching Groom’s Boutonniere
- Fresh petals for flower shower (for up to 30 persons)
- Marriage celebrant
- Commemorative wedding certificate
- Romantic Choralist accompaniment
- Refreshment drinks (for up to 30 persons)
- Signature wedding toast for bride and groom
- Kamaya Bali welcome board with flower decoration
- Program card (for up to 30 persons)
- Kamaya Signature Gift for newlyweds
- Exclusive return transport from Hotel to Kamaya Bali for bride and groom
- 10 dozens canapés during sunset cocktails
- 300 shots fireworks
- Wedding ceremony slots at 9:00, 11:30, 14:30 and 17:00.
- Dinner reception is compulsory for 17:00 slot time
- Additional charge at USD 10++ is applied for additional guests that includes refreshment drinks, program card, flower confetti
- Price subject to 15.5% Government Tax and Service Charge
- Weddings are not performed on Nyepi Day, 24 December, 25 December, 1 January